Your story will be easy to remember, authentic and meaningful to your audience.
To do this, we look at several factors and decisions when planning:
- How to define the brand, it’s backstory and how to best engage the audience.
- How long we have to put together your assignment and how much you can afford to spend on it.
- What format you want to use to reach your audience effectively.
- Selecting the talent to execute your creative concept.
- How to find the right digital tools to bring the story to life.
- How to find the right platforms to reach and actively engage your target audience.
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Introduction
- Content Authoring
- Creative and Design
- Outdoor Communications
The story narrative is developed within a matrix so that the brand message is now a blue-print for web pages, case studies, blogs, display banners, ebooks, social media commentaries, email, data-graphics and press releases.
These are some of the areas we have helped our clients develop their brand’s point-of-view as the start of their story blueprint for: